The Training Process
District Sports have a comprehensive client training programme.
It has been designed to take somebody with some Sports Coaching training or experience and give them the required skills and knowledge to operate their own District Sports Business. You can operate your area as a hands on coach, or a manger of outsourced coaching – you decide!
The training covers the following areas:
- District Sports Product and Service Overview
- District Sports Product and Service Training
- District Sports overview and the market place
- Setting up your District Sports business
- Running your District Sports business
- Sales and marketing for your District Sports business
- Maximising income for you District Sports business.
- Administration for your District Sports business
- On the job training for your District Sports business
This training gives you sufficient knowledge to confidently begin trading as District Sports within your area.
Once you have had your initial training from District Sports it doesn’t stop there. We will guide you through your set-up period with all required help. It will be your responsibility to ask for help, but through your consultant and network, advice will always be available.
We are committed to the success of all our managers and feel that our training, support and backup are key features of our Business in a Box formula.